3/26/12

TAG

Lorinda over at Everyday Endeavors has "tagged" me (thanks!) and it's my turn to play along. Then, as I browsed through the others that she tagged, I see that I  was tagged again by Pauline at Journal Illustrations & Musings....so I'll answer all the questions and then I won't have any secrets left!


The Rules
...you must post the rules
...answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
...create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
...tag 11 people
...let them know you've tagged them

Lorinda's questions:
1. What's your favourite medium for creating?  Right now, paint and collage.  Oh, and photography.
2. What is your favourite accessory? I'm a jewelry collector, so probably one of several necklaces.
3. Books or movies? Or?  Books - I read like crazy.  But I enjoy a good movie on the weekends.
4. Is creating your day job or your night job?   Night job.
5. Glass half empty or half full?  Always half full.
6. What's your favourite time of day?  Morning, early morning.
7. What's your favourite form of exercise and/or physical expression?  Ummm.  Surely this one doesn't apply to me.  I agree with Tracey - I think I'm allergic.
8. What kind of music inspires you?  A little Jason Mraz, Adam Lambert
9. What's your favourite month of the year?  August - heat, sunshine, being outside
10. What's your favorite quote?   Life is measured not by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
11. If you could spend a free month anywhere in the world, where would it be and what would you do?  I'd go back to northern Italy.  I'd have the time to soak up the history, the art, the food, drive and drive and explore the countryside and even into the adjoining countries.  Heaven!


taken in my yard last week - spring is slowly moving to Seattle
Pauline's questions:

1. Favorite ice cream flavor?   I rarely eat ice cream, but I guess vanilla.
2. Favorite book (or movie)?   This is impossible, there are so many.  One of the more recent faves is Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts.
3. One thing that you love? (thing, not person) :-)  The murano glass vase bought in Venice.
4. What makes you smile?  I'm kinda serious but my hubby always can get me to laugh. Or at least roll my eyes.
5. Where was your best vacation?  Mediterranean cruise followed by 2 weeks in Italy.
6. What color is your car (if you have one) or your bike?   Red convertible - is there any other?
7. If money was no object, what is the ONE thing you would do?  Take an around the world cruise.
8. Where do you feel most at home or 'connected' to the world?  With Dan (hubby), wherever that is.
9. high heels or flip flops?  definitely flip flops, don't even own any heels
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?  our financial situation so I could stay home and art all day
11.What are you most proud of?  My two boys - all grown up (30 & 27) and doing SO well.

A door that caught my eye on vacation in Vermont - a creative soul must live here.

My questions:


1.  Favorite season - why?
2.  What do you 'need' to have on before venturing out in public?
3.  What do you collect?
4.  Favorite style of art?
5.  Symmetrical or asymmetrical?
6.  What do you find difficult to learn or work with in your chosen medium?
7.  Vacation in cold & snow or hot & sunshine?
8.  How do you relax?
9.  What's one of your guilty pleasures?
10.  What wakes up your muse?  (or, where do you find your creative inspiration?)
11.  What food do you crave most often?

My players (tag, you're it because I want to know more about you) - visit them in a couple days to read their responses.

1.  Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover (or maybe Bleubeard will play)
2.  Marcia at Dabblings
3.  Corinne at Sparkle Days
4.  Donna at The Happy Painter
5.  Karen at I am Rushmore
6.  Jo at Jo Murray Art
7.  Jenn at Just Add Water Silly
8.  Joanne at Lettering Love
9.  Nancy at All Pulped Out
10.  Donna at Simply Me
11.  Margaret at Enthusiastic Artist

There's certainly no obligation to participate, but if you've got the few minutes, it would be fun to learn more about you and meet some of your favorite bloggers.

7 comments:

  1. hi there and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and connecting with me! I'm the newest follower on your blog :)) I've been tagged too so I'll be getting down to that after work today:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terrie,
    Thanks so much for the tag, the questions seem to be having a problem though. This happened on a post I did a couple weeks ago, what fixed it was to use another font, like times that and don't use color or any other added formatting for the text. I'd be happy to participate when I can read the text!
    Best,
    Jenn of www.JustAddWaterSilly.com

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog and being a loyal reader, I so totally appreciate it! My new challenge is up, and I think you'll love it, it's about doodling, I'd love to see a zentangle you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi terrie,
    I copy/pasted the gobbldy gook text questions and pasted them into a text editor and now I can see the questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along Terrie! I love that you have a red convertible. You say you're serious? ....how can you be serious driving a red convertible!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Great answers! I can related to your #7 on the Lorinda list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both you and Jenn tagged me, even though I have a tag free blog. I will answer both yours and her questions, but I can't for a few days. I'm super busy researching my next lesson in my AB class and Blogger is giving me FITS right now, too. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I bet it is Bleubeard who really wants to answer your questions. He's chomping at the bit to be more involved in "our" blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!