...you must post the rules
...answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
...create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
...tag 11 people
...let them know you've tagged them
1. What's your favourite medium for creating? Right now, paint and collage. Oh, and photography.
2. What is your favourite accessory? I'm a jewelry collector, so probably one of several necklaces.
3. Books or movies? Or? Books - I read like crazy. But I enjoy a good movie on the weekends.
4. Is creating your day job or your night job? Night job.
5. Glass half empty or half full? Always half full.
6. What's your favourite time of day? Morning, early morning.
7. What's your favourite form of exercise and/or physical expression? Ummm. Surely this one doesn't apply to me. I agree with Tracey - I think I'm allergic.
8. What kind of music inspires you? A little Jason Mraz, Adam Lambert
9. What's your favourite month of the year? August - heat, sunshine, being outside
10. What's your favorite quote? Life is measured not by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
11. If you could spend a free month anywhere in the world, where would it be and what would you do? I'd go back to northern Italy. I'd have the time to soak up the history, the art, the food, drive and drive and explore the countryside and even into the adjoining countries. Heaven!
taken in my yard last week - spring is slowly moving to SeattlePauline's questions:
1. Favorite ice cream flavor? I rarely eat ice cream, but I guess vanilla.
2. Favorite book (or movie)? This is impossible, there are so many. One of the more recent faves is Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts.
3. One thing that you love? (thing, not person) :-) The murano glass vase bought in Venice.
4. What makes you smile? I'm kinda serious but my hubby always can get me to laugh. Or at least roll my eyes.
5. Where was your best vacation? Mediterranean cruise followed by 2 weeks in Italy.
6. What color is your car (if you have one) or your bike? Red convertible - is there any other?
7. If money was no object, what is the ONE thing you would do? Take an around the world cruise.
8. Where do you feel most at home or 'connected' to the world? With Dan (hubby), wherever that is.
9. high heels or flip flops? definitely flip flops, don't even own any heels
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? our financial situation so I could stay home and art all day
11.What are you most proud of? My two boys - all grown up (30 & 27) and doing SO well.
A door that caught my eye on vacation in Vermont - a creative soul must live here.
1. Favorite season - why?
2. What do you 'need' to have on before venturing out in public?
3. What do you collect?
4. Favorite style of art?
5. Symmetrical or asymmetrical?
6. What do you find difficult to learn or work with in your chosen medium?
7. Vacation in cold & snow or hot & sunshine?
8. How do you relax?
9. What's one of your guilty pleasures?
10. What wakes up your muse? (or, where do you find your creative inspiration?)
11. What food do you crave most often?
My players (tag, you're it because I want to know more about you) - visit them in a couple days to read their responses.
1. Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover (or maybe Bleubeard will play)
2. Marcia at Dabblings
3. Corinne at Sparkle Days
4. Donna at The Happy Painter
5. Karen at I am Rushmore
6. Jo at Jo Murray Art
7. Jenn at Just Add Water Silly
8. Joanne at Lettering Love
9. Nancy at All Pulped Out
10. Donna at Simply Me
11. Margaret at Enthusiastic Artist
There's certainly no obligation to participate, but if you've got the few minutes, it would be fun to learn more about you and meet some of your favorite bloggers.