7/25/13

ICAD #49-54 and some 365 collages

A quick catch up, art filled post.

ICAD #49

ICAD #50

365 collages #201 - Wanderlust  -I started with an atlas street map and collaged using some of the main streets as shape guidelines....

ICAD #51 AND 365 collage #202 - Summer Flowers


ICAD #52, AND 365 collage #203 -  Anything Goes I

ICAD #53, AND 365 collage #204 -  Anything Goes II  - these were fun though time consuming...I wonder if there's a larger version in my future....

ICAD #54 - inspired by Lorinda's stitched stripe 365 collages; hers were more elegant and monochromatic, but I wanted to use up these strips without planning too much - thanks for the idea Lorinda.

Beautiful weather here in Seattle for the last couple weeks - I mean, really beautiful!  It's been sunny and hovering around 80....can't get any better than that! Consequently it's been a little tough to spend time inside in my art room....I want to be outside enjoying our short summer.


5 comments:

  1. an innovative mix, lots of bright colour......i can tell it's summer over there, like your summer flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would find it difficult to pick a favorite from these since I like them all. You're doing great with the ICADs and the 365 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these. You have such a variety. I especially like Days 52 and 53. I can see why they are time consuming. But I bet they could be made outside on your back patio and you could still enjoy the lovely weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea for "wanderlust"- you've got my mind turning with ideas.
    the zig zag "anything goes" piece might be my favorite. I love the colors of the papers, and the precision of the design, and the use of the white space. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you did with your strips Terrie! You created some beautiful patterns, something I was too lazy to try to do. I really enjoyed Wanderlust too and am glad you've pulled out your sewing machine! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!