1/2/12

sketching: shoes

My friend hosts an art-a-day for the month of January and I'm using that as an opportunity to get back into regular artistic exploration after the holiday break.

One of my goals is to improve my sketching/drawing by working on it 15 minutes a day (or so).  Everyday Matters has published a list of prompts for daily or weekly sketching and I'll use that as a guideline to get me started....  #1 - shoes.


Not great, but at least I can tell they're shoes. :)  And, the idea is to practice, practice, practice.  If any of you excellent drawers out there (Tracy) have any suggestions/techniques/ideas for improvement on any of my sketches or drawings, please tell me.  I'm totally open to advice and have really thick skin - I just want to improve.  So lay it on me.  Really.

It feels good to be easing back into the creative mode - I've missed it.  I've missed the interaction with blogging buddies and reading about everyone's creative bursts.  Can't wait to get back to it!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch. I think we all have shoes like that, I wear mine all the time at home! Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!