8/19/11

journal page: idea overload


Again borrowing liberally from the Happy Painter (flickr), I worked in my journal with tape and watercolor to express the swirling of ideas in my brain.  I think that's half the reason I don't accomplish more; I'm too unfocused - I want to try everything!  Now!

Without the daily InTheSun prompts, I find that I don't work in my journal every day.  However, I only have a few pages to fill and then I get to start in my new one, so I'm working on it!  AND, I definitely work on something creative every day.... I've found a number of creative prompts across the web that connect to all sorts of amazingly talented folks and keep the ideas just tumbling - everything from card making, to Zentangles, to painting, art journaling, creative writing, and definitely photography.  Check out my sidebar for some of my favorites....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!