2/5/12

scavenger hunt sunday #8

If it's Sunday, it must be Scavenger Hunt day over at Ashley's.  There are SO many cool participants, you should visit some of the links.  If you'll remember, last week  I made a lightbox in response to her challenge so I wanted to experiment some more with it this week.  Most of my shots use my lightbox set up.

STRIKE A POSE


Except this one....this is from my archives and I had myself a little self portrait photo session a few months ago.  These are some of the outtakes!

FOOTWEAR
Relaxing on a Sunday morning before super bowl frenzy begins.

HOBBY



SHINY



COLOR ME GREEN


The lighting in my lightbox still seems a little unreliable and definitely not white enough. I think I need to work on trying different light sources - something brighter.  But for now, it's fun to have this as an option for small still life type photos.

If you want to join in, next Sunday's topics are:  facial feature (hmmm), shadow, spicy, gold, fabric.  You can be as inventively interpretive as you want!

12 comments:

  1. Love strike a pose. Very creative. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had fun with this weeks prompts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shiny shot - it looks like a magazine advertisement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outtakes...great collage. Your photos are all wonderfully presented. Love the "green"...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots Terrie... 'Hobby', 'Shiny', and 'Colour Me Green' could be professional photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those spools...so shiny and beautiful.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your selfies - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots Terrie! Loved the Vogue poses :-)

    Every week I mean to do this challenge and haven't managed it once yet. This week's sounds like a good list though....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great series! I love your hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:25 PM

    I love your fun poses and your lightbox experiments. I hope to try this too. Maybe you need to adjust your camera settings if you can't achieve better light sources to make it white enough.
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your strike a pose montage. So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you're beautiful!!! :) Oh and LOVE the red slippers/feet. I get teased as I LOVE to take all kinds of pics of my own feet and stripey socks. tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!