7/21/11

journal page: taste of summer


My mouth is primed for the scrumptious, delicious flavors of fresh fruit in the summer - all fresh fruit!  The colors I chose speak to that theme, though the pics of fruit themselves are small.  I tried LOTS of layers for me.... repeating words, bubblewrap dots in paint, tissue paper, scrapbook paper, stamps, spatters, a computer F over fresh fruit text.  Unfortunately my sideways paint drips didn't work very well - too much water maybe?

To see more, visit the flickr page - lots of talented folks hang out there.

3 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fresh, I like it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious page Terrie so full of fruity goodness. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy... like this one Terrie... lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!