6/30/15

a wedding

No, neither of my sons is close to getting married (as far as I can tell), but my niece got married last weekend in  Golden, CO (suburb of Denver) and we all went. It was such a beautiful wedding - outside in the morning on a summer Colorado day - it was gorgeous. By the time it  was time to eat, it was a bit toasty and even the addition of lots of umbrellas did little to dispel the heat.  Everyone was jockeying for the shady, breezy places. :)

Here are a couple pics of the lovely bride, Marcie, and her cousins (my boys!).



Whatever story she was telling got them all laughing!


She opted for a pretty tea length dress since it was a morning, outdoor wedding and she looked so fresh and stylish and beautiful.



We took a short walk through the redrock area but didn't stay long - the amphitheater was closed for a concert and it was HOT. So, just a couple pics.

A wedding, dinner and lots of hugs with family - all in all, a fun, happy weekend.  Hope yours was as good.



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful bride indeed, Great photo of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And what a lovely setting too. That looks like Garden of the Gods but I know it's Golden somewhere. That is only about 80 mins away from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!