6/13/15

pinterest love: architectural details

When I was browsing my Pinterest boards for inspiration this morning, it occurred to me that I haven't done a Pinterest share in a while.

I have an ongoing fascination with architecture, especially the up close details.  So, I created a board to collect some great images.  You can see the whole board here:  Architectural Details

Htel de Sze, Paris, 2014 - Peyroux & Thisy
Hotel in Paris

painted door (Burano)
Painted door in Burano, Italy

Another view of the gorgeous textured columns at the Natural History Museum. London
Natural History museum, London

tile roof
Tile roof

Gate detail By Daniel Schwabe    Geometric patterns in a gate in Vienna.
Gate detail, Vienna

Can't you just  see all sorts of artistic inspiration in these closeups?  Have a fabulous summer weekend and a creative week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:35 AM

    Painted wood and the roof tiles are fabulous. Who carved those amazing columns eh? But those stair make me dizzy....patterns are marvelous but not so good interior design if your guests go tumbling down. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Thanks for the timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!