5/2/13

vacation doodles

I'm so out of the habit of posting after being on vacation a couple weeks that I keep forgetting to share stuff. I was putting away some of the art supplies I took on vacation and realized I hadn't shared any of the doodling, drawing, playing I'd done on the trip.  I took a sketchbook, my Inktense pencils, some markers and pitt pens.....




Also played around with my lettering and some dangly fun.....


Then it was time to brush the rust off my zentangling - haven't done any in months so forgot lots of the patterns I used to know, but these are fun anyway....



This one was playing with a new Zen pattern I found somewhere - love the shell like shape (appropriate since we were in the Caribbean).

This weekend I'll scan in and show the collages I managed to make using just ephemera from the trip.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages Terrie! Love the dangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pages Terrie, I particularly love the 'Vacation Sun' and 'Doodles and Dangles' ones, brilliant work sweetie.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've made the most of the idea of doodling, anytime, any place. love this peek at your pages and looking forward to your collages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doodles are so fluid and beautiful. Great idea for the odd minutes while holidaying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee! You're a marvelous doodler! Especially love the dangles. I struggle so with what to draw instead of just letting the pen move. Saving these for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. as always, i am in awe of your doodling skills Terrie. you did some wonderful pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrie!
    A person could faint from this loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!