6/21/11

summer journal: stay cool & wedding day

Catching up a little since we had company all weekend - today's prompt "fave ways to stay cool" and mine is to drink - Diet Pepsi or Long Island Ice Tea. And lots of it :) The technique prompt was to use splotches and spatters, which I love to use, so that was easy. Cut the glass shape from a magazine ad, a little scrapbook paper and stamping, and it was good to go.

Saturday was the wedding day of my best friend's son, so I had to journal that, right? Purple for the wedding color, lace for wedding dress (though hers wasn't vintage like my lace), a little bling (a piece from an earring) all says wedding. But my boys were clear with me - I won't be mother of the groom any time soon :)

You can see more journal pages at the flickr group.

1 comment:

  1. Great pages, you are getting on famously! Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!