9/22/11

zentangle: pinwheels

The Diva challenge this week is in support of a good cause: Pinwheels for Peace.  Since I really didn't know how to draw a pinwheel, I had to do a little online research - I took the general idea from a few places and adapted it for me (simplified it in other words :)


After I got the basic pinwheel shape down, they were fun to do.  The bottom edge treatment is experimenting with a new design I found called krli-q (curlicue) by Margaret at Enthusiastic Artist  I hope my version does her justice!  Be sure and check out all the pinwheels at the Diva site.

13 comments:

  1. Great pinwheel! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zentangles are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pinwheels for peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pinwheels are beautiful. I love the way you used Krli-q in the second tile! I'm sure Margaret would approve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...I love the first one!The bubbles make it look like it's moving! Your bottom one could be a pansy...ok, I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and very delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! The bottom one makes me think of firework pinwheels. Wonderful movement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are very creative and now I really want to try krli-q!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri...your pinwheels are awesome! I really LOVE the first one...so open and airy...just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't trieed the Z's yet. Maybe I'll give it a try. I'll check the links you posted.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!