9/29/11

zentangle: catch up again

I'm still working on past challenges from Laura at I am the Diva - here's what I've finished in the last week or so (now that fall TV shows are starting, I find this is a good activity to do while sharing my time with the TV)


I Walk the Line is using only straight lines.....


Show Me Your Curves Baby is using only curvy lines for #15............ (this one was fun!)


Mooka is the featured pattern for #16 - this is one of my favorite tangles and I was experimenting with only a few of the many variations possible.  I love this tangle!

I'll start working on this week's challenge - a duo tangle using jonqal and opus, two patterns I've never used....

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these, but the second one has to be my all time fave! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel mysely 'drawn' to these tangles Terrie. My sketchbook is getting closer to the TV chair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!