1. I'm reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I'm about half way through and thoroughly enjoying it. Finally finished my 900 page tome Shantaram last week. It was fabulous and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to capture the feeling of India and her people.
2. My nephew is a fabulous artist and has just completed some new works for a gallery showing. Check out the art of Michael Whitlark. This is one from his newest series.
3. I love playing with tangles - good activity to relax and keep my hands busy while "watching" TV.
4. Love getting Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine - it's SO full of creative ideas....
5. Beautiful photography. This by G. Corrow, one of my fave flickr photogs.