The top pattern is betweed and the lower one is dancet (I just found this one on someone's site, but I didn't write down who - if it's yours, let me know and I'll give credit!). I wanted to play with using one pattern but changing it up as it crossed the strings. I did that okay, but the overall effect is too jumbled I think. I might have to try a different pattern. I enjoyed the idea of working with a single tangle.
shattuck, fricle, florz
I didn't use the standard 3.5" tile size this time; I wanted to explore a more free flowing style. I didn't use a string but just kind of built it organically. There are some parts I like a lot and others aren't as successful. I haven't expanded to working with any color yet, so this was a fun exercise.