My first effort - you can see I screwed up the jonqal at the bottom by forgetting to alternate the colors in the chevron (I did that EVERY time!). It's okay but seems too divisive with the big stripe of jonqal through the middle.
A little better since jonqal is in organic shapes too but I had definite issues with the spiral - think it's too big so I didn't have room to add opus at the top and I really struggled to get the alternating stripes.
My last effort - changed up the scale of opus and the fill of jonqal. Not lovin' this version either, but it was something different. Kind of looks like to eyeballs looking at me. :)
Visit Laura at I am the Diva to see more (and better) versions of these 2 patterns.