9/6/11

Happy H

I know, many people will highlight or hatch articles about Happy H today.  How can you not?  Hot off the press, my digi montage honors the letter H.


This holiday weekend I'm back to my grid format instead of the goofy collages.  I happened upon lots more H photos from my stash than I thought.  Then, I was still hounded by the creative urge so I tried my hand at a little doodling.


First I painted my hand with watercolor paints and made a handprint, then used Zentangle patterns to fill in.  Pretty fun and lots of happiness!  To tie back in to the title, happy actually is integral to lots of phrases like:
happy go lucky
happy as a clam
happy as a lark (think I'd rather be a lark than a clam :)
happy is as happy does
don't worry, be happy
happy birthday; happy holidays, etc.
you can have a "happy accident"

Or, try on a few of my favorite Happy quotes:
"People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."  Abraham Lincoln
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy."  Dalai Lama
"Happiness is not a goal, it's a by-product."  Eleanor Roosevelt

If you want to see more wonderful H displays, visit ABC Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. your collages are so inventive; and the hand is great too
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great *H* pieces, and the hand is lovely. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific H collages and your hand is terrific as well. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:08 AM

    "H"oo boy now thats a lovely set of pics

    Pheno, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. The happy couple is a winner!

    My ABC is about the Humongous Coke in Disney.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!