Join Aimee and everyone over at Artsyville for List it Tuesday. I've missed a couple weeks but this week's prompt just caught my attention.....
Wish / Santa List:
Santa, please dip into your magic bag and .......
- bring Dan a job - soon!
- keep our cars running til he's working again
- make Christmas music stop til Dec. 1
- find me a parking place at the mall when I do my last minute shopping
- help me keep focused on finishing Christmas gifts so they can be given THIS year!
- help me resist the temptation to over-eat between now and Jan 1
- schedule a family vacation to London (we've put it off several times!)
- let all my tagless photos be magically restored
- no more computer crashes - EVER
- move my sister here to Seattle, and with a job
- create political unity so decisions and actions can happen
- have my big toe be well
- have the price of gas go DOWN to.....$2/gal? That would be good, right?
- as long as I'm wishing, I wish we were in the position to retire (like several of our friends) so that we could each pursue our fun interests - more time for art for me and for him......dunno, maybe more TV time? :)
What are your pie-in-the-sky wishes?