11/9/12

delicious mail art

Even though I've been neglectful in sending and returning mail art the last few weeks, I continue to get some great pieces!

This charming card is from Lorinda and her most recent visit to her favorite town of Tofino. On Lorinda's recommendation Dan and I visited it on our vacation to Vancouver Island and it did not disappoint. Thanks for thinking of me and I wish we'd seen this little chocolate store!

This fun p/c from Millicent in Pt Angeles, WA was a fun surprise - what a fabulous collage, right?

OMG  - look at this fun p/c - a big letter T!  Collaged with layered papers, it was such a delight to see this unusual shape in my mailbox!  Thanks Ria (IUOMA).

And, last, but not least, I did a mini inspiration deck swap with April and just received her 10 cards filled with amazingly creative cards.  Best of all I loved the way she had them already on a ring and backed by this very cool gingerbread figure on patterned paper. April, you rock!


Thanks ladies - I'll be getting back to each and every one of you!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Oh these are amazingly wonderful. I saw April's swap, now I know I want to do one with here. Where were yours??? In all your 20,000 photos you must have taken some...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great!! My fave is the second one, with the bones-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mail art is amazing.. thinking i may just put it on my list to prioritise next year... love seeing the goodies yo have received
    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Giant T is such a cool idea. I need to branch out beyond "rectangle" in my mail art shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!