11/8/12

AEDM #8

Somehow I missed a day or two......ah well.  Art Every Day Month, hosted by Leah at Creative Every Day continues and there are so many creative participants.....hope you'll take some time to visit one or two.

aedmlogored

Since I'm spending so much of my free time glued to my computer as I continue the gargantuan job of retagging my 20,000+ photos, I thought it made sense to create digital art this time.


The original photo is a firework photo and the little hiding people are cut from a gardening book I have.


Add some textures and play with filters and there you go.

What did others come up with?  See the links at Creative Every Day.




4 comments:

  1. Terrie - I love this. Those little people are cool. The texture you've created is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:01 AM

    This is great Terrie, you are really in the spirit of making as often as possible. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie this is stunning... I am happy to see a revisit of your digital art as it is always so inspiring...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!