5/21/14

week #21 for 365/2 (part 1)

May 19-25

#138 - finished working on Laurie's round robin journal pages:
Inktense pencils coloring in doodled flowers on the back of the folio.

#139 - the center spread started with ink sprays and drips, layered with colored tissue papers and topped with a napkin flower (love the translucency of those napkins!) then the writing is with a Signo white pen - "flower" in many languages.

#140 - some mail art. I found my spray inks did wonderful things when sprayed on slick cardboard and spritzed with water!  One has a cutout of one of my photos and the other has a hot glue doodle glued on.

Keeping busy here - hope you're having a creative, productive week......

My favorite part of spring in my yard is my clematis - it's gorgeous on the railing of our deck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!