5/7/14

week 19 for 365/2 (part 1)

May 5-11  - I've been feeling the urge to get my papers and glue out and collage, collage, collage.  So I did.

#125 - After a year of collage efforts last year, I kind of took a break but I really love it and have been missing it, so this week is all about collage. (about 6x6")

#126 - I pulled out my Randel Plowman book for quick inspiration and both of these are a result of lesson #2, work in shades of white.  Obviously, it's only 'inspired' because I've used a bit of other color, but I did keep it neutral....... (about 6x8")

#127 - Last one, only a 4x6 - will likely get mailed.....
With this one I laid down an initial layer of papers, covered them all with sparkle tissue paper then added the bird & green paint speckled pieces and finally added a touch of stamped circles and around the edges.

Hope your week is off to a great start!  Be creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!