5/4/14

week 18 for 365/2 (part 2)

April 28 - May 4

#121 - this week's Documented Life had a much easier theme for me than last week's drawing....use a quote!  As you know, I love using quotes.  And this week has been a gorgeous sunny, warm week so it's only logical that I'm drawn to these yellows and this song.  It's been swirling around in my head but I actually had to look up the lyrics since I wasn't 100%....  the sun is a stamp I made with craft foam.


#122 - a little art journal play.....layers of painter tape, paint, remove tape & reapply, different color of paint, repeat; finish with a layer of titan buff.  Think I'll try it again with different masks than tape....

#123 - outgoing mail art....I was falling behind in my correspondence, so made a big batch of postcards.  If you've been waiting to hear from me, you'll get something this week!


#124 - worked some more on the WIP canvas.  Remember last week I'd added a gear stencil and didn't like it?  This week was about fixing that and seeing what else develops.

I think it's lost some of its richness of color so I need to work on restoring that and as well as calming down the background - I just want bits of all that pattern to peek through.

Hope you have a very creative week this week.  If spring has sprung in your area, make some art to celebrate it - that's what I'm going to do!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!