Inspired by Karen's fern experiments with paint, I went out to cut from my yard. My first effort, below is kinda (very!) blobby. I was using a couple sprigs of dusty miller and they didn't press very flat.
Then I took the ghost print - and loved it; you can see the shape of the leaves!
So I had to try it again - this time made some marks in the paint before pressing in the leaves.
I do have one sad little fern in the yard so I sacrificed one of its few fronds to try using it as a mask....again, not flat to begin with, but still a clearly defined shape.
I did the ghost print on a calendar page where I'd already cleaned the gelli plate edges a time or two...liking this.
Above - just mark making with the edge of a ruler - like the movement I got there and below is the first and second print using a handmade stamp.
Took a few minutes during break at work to add this - will try to get round and catch up on everyone's creative stuff during lunch and tonight - I'm falling behind and need my blogging fix!