5/9/11

Inchie Monday - Pink

So, here's a new one. In my blogland art wanderings yesterday I found many sites devoted to "inchies". This is the creation of a tiny piece of art, painting, collage but in a 1" square format. I was impressed by what people had done, so felt inspired to give it a try. There is a weekly theme to help serve as inspiration - this week is pink.

I found a scrap of a pink flower, covered it with pink tissue paper and added ribbon and beads - very simple. You seriously need to visit some of the others to see what can really be done in only an inch and you can see them in the comments here: Every Inchie Monday


Remember, this little gem is only 1" square! I may go back and try my hand at past themes.....

7 comments:

  1. Love all the different pinks going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for your first inchie. I do hope you go back and try your hand at some of the others. They are fun to make. It gets the mind and creativity going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pink inchie. Welcome to Every Inchie Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Love your pinks. Welcome to the land of inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is a great first inchie! Hope to see more of your inchies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like inchies too. Nice colors. I'm following you now Terrie. Hope you'll drop by my blog and maybe follow there. I found you from Strathmore.

    Coleen, an American in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the welcoming notes ladies - I hope to get to know all of you better as I participate more and see what you're all up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!