5/10/11

Are these done?

These 9x6" collages have been in progress for a while - add a little something every now and then as I want to try a new technique or material or just have an idea of what to add. It's hard to tell when they're done. I guess if I find myself thinking.....it's missing a little something - here - then it's probably not done.

Feel like the one above needs more of a focal point, stronger message/connection.


Think the one above is close to done - I have a framing idea that I think will be cool.


This is another one I'm quite liking but not sure if it's done. I like the bolder use of color and I tried out my own hand made stencil to good effect. I'm thinking to add a beaded element and call it good.



Although I like some parts of this, I'm not totally in love with it. What's missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!