1/3/16

a new year

Happy New Year!

I know you've all been there........the desire to make art tugging at you, but life getting a bit too busy and in the way.  Couple that with a muse that just flat disappeared the last few months of last year, and I didn't get much artsy stuff done.

So, that's behind me - new year, new art commitment, new excitement to get back to my art room and get painty hands again.

Starting off the year by working in a round robin project that's been going on for a few months (the only arty thing I've done - so glad I committed to that!)


Established the border first then hunted for the right quote. Though I'm a little rusty on my lettering, it sure is fun to get back in the saddle!



2 comments:

  1. For some reason Google hasn't been advising me of your posts...so I've missed heaps. I'll have to go back to see what I've missed. Love your lettering.

    Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made any posts in 6 months, so that's why. You've seen most of my activities on FB.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!