Pages

ADEM #21 journal pages

Round robin journaling - this is a first for me, working in someone else's journal and trying not to mess it up.  Leslie organized this 'robin' and I jumped at the opportunity to to join in.  There are 5 of us in this 'robin' and it's working wonderfully with journals being sent on time and pages looking so very cool.

This month I had Laurie's journal and her theme is Time. There were some cool pages already done and even though I'd saved a few time related images and papers, I didn't really have a workable idea.  On the final weekend before it was to mailed along, I found myself standing in front of my art table, moving stuff around.  Ideas sparked and formed and reformed and evolved until my pages were done.


I made a background with my stamps covered with tissue paper for some great texture. The leaves were cut from some clock printed papers and the quote is from the Fairy Godmother! :)


I went simple with this layout of some of my lettering.  And since it's a journal, I left a place for her to write a list of things she wants to spend her time on!  

Shared with AEDM.