9/7/12

a quick share

Handcrafted Inspirations Volume 2



I just discovered Stampington magazines is offering a free digital magazine, Handcrafted Inspirations.  I don't know how long it will be up, but it looks full of projects, interviews, etc.  And did I say it's free?!  Click here to go check it out.  This is the company that publishes the quarterly Somerset series - Somerset Apprentice, Studio, Holidays, etc.- I love their magazines.....a little pricey but the quality is almost book-like and filled with beautiful, inspirational images.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Terrie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 AM

    Thanks so much for sharing Terrie!!
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:55 AM

    After I downloaded the FREE magazine (WOW 290 pages) and took a quick browse I followed a link to their site that features FREE projects in The Studio. More creative distractions for all. lol
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for sharing this! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hip, hip... Hooray!
    Thank you for sharing. Off to download... ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this! I have never heard of this magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:29 AM

    Thanks for the link. I will have to check it out. Yes, their magazines are pricey but I keep mine forever. There is never a lack of something you missed the first 20 times around that you notice later. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!