7/2/12

monthly inspiration




1. Mapping Time, 2. 143 hours / Imbalance, 3. John is the OLDEST, 4. Page 21 and 22, 5. The Longest Day, 6. Happy Flowers, 7. The Way It Is, 8. 171-366 just one more..., 9. postcard 3, 10. postcard 6, 11. Summer Rains, 12. Full Tilt Boogie journal page, 13. 12-7-1 rouille, 14. Hedges Winery june 12, 15. Finger Forest Path, 16. 6-23-12, 17. postcard 4, 18. outgoing Jun 12 one weekend, 19. Journal 029 - get a grip, 20. ICAD Forever

New month, new inspiration mosiac from flickr over the last month.  I'm happy to share some of my faves.  You can click through on the links below if you want to see more from any of the artists.

July already!  Even though we're still waiting for some sign of summer here in Seattle (unlike the whole rest of the country!), I'm going to use my art to invoke summer now.  That's what it's for, right?  To express a feeling ---- I want to feel summer!  (ED: I had notes from several of you that the picture wasn't showing up - I reloaded it and it seems to be working.  Fingers crossed.)

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm...can't see the mosaic. Is it just me? So sad to miss it. Will check back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know - I can see it when I visit the site.....maybe if you try tomorrow it will work?

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3:36 AM

    I'd gladly send you some hot. lol Hope your creativity invokes summer for you :).
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see the mosaic either :( waving from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:51 PM

    I peek into your blog occasionally, but haven't commented before. I am always impressed with your work! I'm loving your ICADs, and also the monthly inspiration boards where you introduce artists I might not have otherwise found. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize that pink flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no, I cannot see it either... oh well, I will surely BE back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Love these mosics, happiness in tiny view! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!