5/25/15

365/3 continues

#103 - 108

Yes, I've fallen a bit behind - so sue me!  I had a bit of a creative melt down, but I'm recovering and I'll get back on track.  Here's the last pieces I did as part of Jane Davies' composition class.

A focus on circles - in different scales.

Circles and lines - unity in repetition, but also variety in scale.



I wanted to experiment with one oversized shape - it seemed to need filling so.......more circles.





The point of this lesson was to explore pattern and scale - include a variety of patterns with a variety of scale.....I found this relatively easy and lots of fun.  You can see the evidence of my 100 drawings on Cheap Paper in this series - primarily because it is a series.....I made many (some didn't make it to the post) and kept experimenting and trying to answer "what if" - the artist's perennial question!

Hopefully I'll be back to creating and posting on a regular schedule again.  Stay creative!


4 comments:

  1. Terrie, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be back into full creative mode again soon. It just takes a while to process all you've learned....and you've wrung every last ounce of learning from Jane's class. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those reds and oranges really POP. Happy colors. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!