3/13/14

week 11 for 365-2 (part 1)

The year moves on (so darn quickly!) and my artsy efforts for this week, March 10-16, are shared below:

#69 - finished the last installment of my round robin zine swap.  This one has tons of transparent layers - tissue, vellum, etc. and all with a springy theme (it's not too early to wish for spring, is it?!) The bird is on a little pocket of goodies for Dori.


#70 - some more birdy sketches - from my imagination and reference photos.....

#71 - zentangle mail art for MMSA theme

#72 - playing in my art journal which I promised myself I would do more of - the base is a gelli print from my art day last week, then painted the negative space leaving my "lotus" flower.  So fun....think I need to add a quote somewhere though.

Check back in on Monday for the completion of this week's artsy projects.


6 comments:

  1. very productive week!! i just got a gelli plate and can't wait to use it! your flower looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Marvelous swap page and your art journal page rocks. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tangles are great...and so are your sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your zentangles and the art is all so vibrant and gorgeous.
    Thanks for your kind words re my mum.
    Luv Von

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first spread. Good colors and fun elements. Cool tangles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great week. love your 'weird birds' :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!