11/26/11

scavenger hunt sunday #2

My second week of participating in Ashley's scavenger hunt. I like the challenge because somehow the topics are so open to interpretation.  Here's mine for this week:

WAITING

The table is set and waiting for guests on Thanksgiving.

FOLIAGE

Some branches I gathered for a holiday project - leaf foliage removed, but moss foliage remaining.

CANDID
Thanksgiving day gave lots of opportunities for this category - I settled on this one of my son.

KNIFE / FORK / SPOON

Thanksgiving table setting....

RULE OF THIRDS
Here my focal point is in the left 1/3 side however it's in the halfway point vertically, so technically not in the 'sweet' spot for a focal point.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are ready to tackle the upcoming season!  Just think of all the photo ops we'll find!  Can't wait to see how you share your holidays.

7 comments:

  1. I love a beautifully set table, and yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie, your WAITING shot is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nicely done - really love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That water lily (lotus?) is so beautiful! I love your Thanksgiving setting. Love that cinnamon stick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:50 AM

    Great shots. I love the first one and the last one. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that waterlily shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes - I agree that my first shot was probably the rule of thirds... now that I see some of the other posts! your blog is amazing. And you Zentangle... we share a lot of interests!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!